Best Hair Braids in Istanbul + Best African hair saloon
- 9 Minutes
The best hair braids in Istanbul are where the Heli Beauty salon. Heli Beauty salons guarantee that your hair will be braided perfectly. There are a lot of hair braiding salons in Istanbul because the city is known for its traditional ways of braiding hair. Some of the most popular hairstyles in the city are the traditional Turkish “sac kuyruk,” “cekme,” and “frca” braids. You can make these braids as simple or complicated as you want by adding beads or other decorations.
A lot of salons in Istanbul also offer African hair braiding styles like cornrows and box braids. Istanbul is a great place to get your hair braided because there are so many salons to choose from, but the most luxurious and best one to choose is Heli Beauty Salon.
- Can you get your hair braided in Turkey?
- Hair braid styles in Istanbul with Heli beauty
- Best African hair braid salon in Istanbul
- African Braid Styles Done by Heli Beauty
- Best Hair Braids in Istanbul
- How much does it cost to get your hair braided in Istanbul?
- How much does it cost to get your hair braided in Istanbul for guys?
- Are braids part of Turkish culture?
- What braids Did Kim Kardashian wear?
Can you get your hair braided in Turkey?
The answer is yes; at the Heli Beauty Salon in Istanbul, Turkey, you can get your hair braided with a wide variety of options and excellent quality.
African, Turkish, Dutch, and French braid styles are just some of the options available to you. Here are some of the braiding services that Heli Beauty Salon in Istanbul has to offer.
Hair braid styles in Istanbul with Heli beauty
- The French braid is a classic braid that starts at the top of the head and goes down, adding sections of hair as you go.
- The Dutch braid is a variation of the French braid in which the sections are braided under rather than over.
- A fishtail braid is a more complicated braid that is made by separating the hair into two parts and then weaving small pieces from one part into the other.
- Cornrows are a type of braid that is usually done in straight lines close to the scalp.
- When making a box braid, it is common practice to use tiny, square sections of hair.
- A braided bun is a type of bun where the hair is braided first and then wound into a bun shape.
- A waterfall braid is a style of braiding in which pieces of hair are dropped as the braid is made.
- A four-strand braid is a style of braiding in which the hair is split into four sections and then woven together.
- A rope braid is a type of braiding where the hair is twisted together to look like a rope.
- A lace braid is a style of braiding where the hair is woven in such a way that it looks like lace.
- A crown braid is a type of braid that goes around the head and looks like a crown.
- The milkmaid braid is a type of braid worn across the crown of the head. Two braids are brought over the head and secured with pins.
- The Goddess braid is a large, thick braid that is worn off to one side of the head.
- The Mermaid Braid is a mix of the French Braid and the Fishtail Braid. It creates a textured and unique hairstyle.
- A braided ponytail is a type of ponytail in which the hair is first braided and then pulled back into a ponytail.
- An infinity braid is a style of braid made by braiding in a circular motion to form an infinity-like shape.
- The hair is braided in a zigzag pattern to make a zigzag braid.
- A double braid is a hairstyle in which two pieces of hair are braided together, one over the other.
This means that the question, “Do they do hair braiding in Turkey?” has a definitive yes answer. You can have your hair braided in any style you want at Istanbul’s Heli Beauty Salon.
Best African hair braid salon in Istanbul
In 2023, Heli Beauty Salon will be the top salon in Istanbul for braiding African hair. You will be assisted by a professional team as you create an African-style braid. There are numerous African hairstyles that can be applied. African braids, which are also called cornrows, are a traditional way to style hair in Africa. Here are a few common African hairstyles that Heli Beauty offers:
African Braid Styles Done by Heli Beauty
- Cornrows are a style of braiding with parallel strands of hair and a close cut.
- A box braid is a type of braid where the hair is split into small square pieces.
- A twisted braid that looks and feels like a rope is called a Senegalese twist.
- Marley twists are like Senegalese twists, but they have a thicker extension of hair.
- Ghana braids are a braiding style that looks like cornrows but has a unique zigzag pattern that is made with a special braiding method.
- The kinky twist is a type of braid that adds curls and texture to kinky hair extensions.
- Lemonade braids are a style of braids that are thick and full and are worn to one side of the head.
- Crochet braids are a type of braid that is made by crocheting hair strands over other hair strands.
- Microbraids are a type of braid where tiny strands of hair are braided together to make a more complicated design.
- Jumbo braids are a special kind of braid that makes a big remark by using extra-long strands of hair.
- A Fulani braid is made by braiding small, neat cornrows toward the middle of the head. This style is sometimes adorned with beads.
- Bantu knots are a type of braid that is made by twisting and coiling small strands of hair. Twists are a type of hairstyle in which two strands of hair are twisted together to look like a rope. a hairstyle that is made by braiding the hair and pinning it up.
- The term “braided Mohawk” refers to a certain type of haircut in which the hair is braided down the middle of the head and the sides and back are shaved.
- Flat twists are a hairstyle in which two pieces of hair are twisted together and then flattened against the head.
- Locs are a type of hairstyle in which the hair is twisted and matted into a locked shape.
- Short pieces of hair are braided and pinned into a pixie shape to make a pixie braid.
- A cornrow ponytail is a type of braided hairstyle where the braids are pulled together to make a ponytail.
The African braid is a trendy hairstyle. The only thing to remember is that it must be applied by a trained expert, and only the finest quality materials should be used. Looking for the best African braid hair salon in all of Istanbul? Look no further than Heli’s beauty.
Best Hair Braids in Istanbul
There is no doubt that Heli Beauty provides the finest hair braiding services in all of Istanbul. This statement is for their finest specialist in opulent surroundings, who can offer a wide selection of braid styles for you and advise you on which ones work best with your hair and facial features. They not only did a great job, but they also provided complimentary follow-up appointments to help you care for your braid. Taking all of this into account, we think Heli Beauty is the best place in Istanbul to get hair braids.
Heli Beauty stands apart from the competition thanks to its dedicated staff and high standards for quality and service. Heli Beauty’s staff consists of experienced experts who are committed to making their customers happy by meeting and exceeding their expectations in all areas of service. The staff not only has superb braiding talents, but they also take the time to train their customers on how to maintain their new braids so that they last as long as possible and look great.
How much does it cost to get your hair braided in Istanbul?
In Istanbul, you can get a simple braid, like a cornrow or box braid, for $20 to $50. Complex hairstyles like goddess braids or micro braids can cost $100 or more. In some places, you may have to pay extra for hair extensions and certain types of hair. Hair braiding at Heli Beauty begins at 500 lira, which is quite affordable considering all the high-end services they offer. Choose Heli Beauty, and you won’t have to worry about hidden fees or disrespectful service.
How much does it cost to get your hair braided in Istanbul for guys?
Braiding a man’s hair can cost anywhere from $30 to $100 or more, depending on the complexity of the style and the length and thickness of the man’s hair. Gentlemen can get their hair braided at the Heli Beauty Salon in Istanbul for a reasonable price. With Heli Beauty, customers know they are receiving the best value for their money thanks to our honest pricing, helpful personnel, and professional services. However, if a customer is not happy with their braid style, they can have it replaced for free thanks to Heli Beauty’s happiness guarantee. Given the variety of services they provide, it’s no surprise that men in Istanbul like to have their hair braided at Heli Beauty.
Are braids part of Turkish culture?
Many cultures have had braids for a long time, and Turkish culture is no different. Men and women in Turkey have worn braids as part of their national dress for many years. There are many ways to braid your hair, and you can add beads and other hair accessories to the braids.
Turkish women have known for a long time that braids mean they are married. Women who were married would braid their hair in a certain way, while women who were not married would braid their hair in a different way. Braids were also a popular way to style hair for formal events and parties.
Men and women in modern Turkey often wear their hair in braids. People often think of braids as stylish and useful hairstyles that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
The history of hairstyles in Turkey goes much further back than braiding. Traditional Turkish hairstyles have a lot of knots and braids that are sometimes decorated with beads and ribbons. These haircuts are a big part of Turkish culture and are often passed down from one generation to the next.
For example, in the Ottoman Empire, hair styling was very refined and specialized. Different classes, jobs, and even regions had their own hairstyles and headdresses. For example, gold and silver thread, pearls, and precious stones were often used to make the hairstyles and headdresses of court ladies.
In rural areas, traditional haircuts tended to be more simple, but they still showed off the local culture. In Eastern Anatolia, for example, a lot of women wore a headscarf and put their hair in a bun or braid below it.
Also, at traditional Turkish weddings, the brides would have a “henna night” where their hair was braided and decorated with beads, ribbons, and other items. It’s true that some parts of Turkey still follow this tradition.
Turkish braids and other traditional hairstyles have always been an important part of Turkish culture. They show who a person is and how important they are in society.
What braids Did Kim Kardashian wear?
Kim K. has been seen wearing many different braid styles over the years. Kim Kardashian usually wears her hair in box braids. Her hair comes in a lot of different styles, from straight and smooth to full and bouncy. Kim K. has been seen with her hair in cornrows. The braids have also been worn straight, sometimes with extensions all over the head. One of Kim Kardashian’s favorite hairstyles is the French braid, in which the hair is braided all the way down to the scalp.
Microbraids have also been seen in Kim Kardashian’s hair. Micro braids are very small braids that make it look like you have a full head of hair. Kim Kardashian has also been seen with the traditional Fulani hairstyle, which is made up of small, neat cornrows braided towards the center of the head and sometimes decorated with beads. Kim Kardashian is known for making fashion choices that are bold and unique, and she often pairs her outfits with braids in different styles.