How to put on blush?
- 4 Minutes
A smile is a quick and easy way to find the apples of your cheeks, which is essential knowledge when applying blush. Apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks (the round part that shows when you smile) and blend upwards toward your temples using a brush or your fingers. Always start with a light touch and gradually increase the intensity of the color, as it is much simpler to add on than to take away.
How to apply blush?
The following are the steps for applying blush:
- First, find a color of blush that looks good on your skin. A good general rule is to choose a shade that looks like the color your cheeks turn when they get red.
- Swipe a blush brush through the blush and tap off any extra.
- When you smile, the round part of your cheeks that sticks out is called the “apple of your cheeks.”
- Move the brush along the apples of your cheeks and up toward your temples.
- Use circular motions to blend the blush into your skin.
- If you need to, add a little more blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- If you need to, mix the blush with your foundation or powder using a clean brush or a beauty sponge.
- Check how your blush looks in natural light to make sure it doesn’t look too heavy or too light.
Keep in mind that your skin tone and the desired effect will dictate how much blush you use. As a general guideline, it’s best to start with a low dose and gradually increase it. Likewise, depending on your skin type and the foundation or powder you use, you may or may not need to set your blush with a powder.
Golden tips for applying blush
Here are some golden tips for applying blush:
- Choose the Correct Brush Pick up a blush brush instead of your regular makeup brush. A small, round brush is the best choice for controlled application and smooth blending.
- It’s important to use blush in the right places. For a better and healthier, glowing look, you should put it on the apples of your cheeks, the temples, the bridge of your nose, and your forehead.
- Applying a primer before applying blush can help the color last longer and look more natural.
- Apply a small amount of blush, and then use a sheer, tinted moisturizer or liquid highlighter to make the blush and glow look more natural.
- Think about the event and your desired appearance before you apply blush. A gentle, natural flush is perfect for the office, while a more dramatic, eye-catching look could be more fitting for an evening out.
- Blush can be found in a wide variety of formulas, including powder, cream, and liquid; try out a few before settling on the one that suits your skin best.
Have fun trying out different blush colors and application methods to find your perfect look. Always make an effort to blend, as this is the key to a flawless, natural finish.
There are many great blushes on the market, but here are some of the best:
- Orgasm by NARS is a classic blush that has become beloved for its universally flattering peachy pink color and subtle shimmer. excellent for achieving a natural glow on the cheeks.
- Tarte’s Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is formulated with balancing ingredients and a natural-looking flush that lasts all day. It’s known for its buildable coverage and wide range of shades.
- Charlotte Tilbury. Cheek to Chic: This blush comes in a dual-shade compact, perfect for achieving a natural look or a dramatic one with a little extra definition. The colors are meant to complement one another so that when blended, they create a flush that looks natural on any skin tone.
- Milani’s Baked Blush is created with a special baking process that renders it smooth to the touch and with a subtle sheen. It’s long-wearing, comes in a variety of colors, and stays put.
- The MAC powder blush lives up to the fame of the rest of the brand’s blushes. You can find one in the perfect shade for your skin tone among their many shades and finishes.
There is no bad choice among these well-known brands because they are all equally excellent. However, it’s best to try on a few different shades to find the one that looks best on you because what works for one person may not work for another. Read other contents of Heli Beauty.